Zilch: Get £10 free spending money
Zilch is a cashback / buy now pay later service, but at the moment if a new customer and you sign up to them they are offering free £10 spending money. With no need to spend anything at all. Just verifying your ID and linking a bank card.
So first of all here is how to do the deal
- Sign up with a link - or use code -RzPnf5
- Provide your real details name address etc
- Verify ID and add a bank card.
- Get your points and access to your zilch card (need these details when paying on the merchant site)
- Search through zilch the shop that you are going to shop on (E.g. Amazon)
- Ensure the toggle is clicked so that when you purchase it will use your reward points
- Then go to the shop through the zilch link
- Then when you pay use your ZILCH card details and you won't have spent a single penny. (I just bought myself an Amazon voucher)
- Easy peasy free stuff. Now tell your friends and get 1000 points for each friend that signs up (£10)
- Get an additional £50 if 5 friends sign up before 19th September
What is zilch?
So other than a great way to get some free spending money
Zilch is a buy now pay later app, where you can spread the cost of the things you buy over 4 equal payments, not the sort of thing I like, to be honest with you as I think it only leads to people getting into serious financial difficulties, by not covering the money in their account for what they have bought and thus debt. The four payments appear to be fortnightly as well, so not a massive benefit in having it to be honest.
That being said there is also the opportunity for earning some cashback through zilch as well on some of the sites just check them out before you sign up, which will add up as zilch rewards and will then go into your rewards balance which you can take off further purchases, and I suppose going forward between that and the buy now pay later there is a bit of a reason to use it.
In likelihood, you will be able to get the same or likely better cashback at other providers, but it may well be worth adding it to the cashback list to see.
Other than the free money not for me
So a nifty little website, with good potential if more and more stores get added, but they have a healthy supply at the moment, amazon, eBay, h and m, Iceland a whole host of them
For me personally, I am not looking much past the free offer but definitely worth a look.
Again, if you want to sign up and take advantage of a free £10 that can be used on a variety of different stores, or turned into something which is almost as good as money (amazon voucher)
Then sign up below, tell your friends and you can boost that rewards balance even further.
Boosted referral offer
So as well as the referral price being boosted from £5 to £10, if 5 friends sign up through your referral link you will also get an additional £50 so you can get £100 spending money for just 5 friends signing up