January is always a tough month, paying off for Christmas, it may be you are thinking of selling some goods at home to top up the balances. Or maybe some of those Christmas gifts are unwanted ones and want to clear out some space. Well, eBay is the perfect answer for this, and this weekend, it is an opportunity to take advantage of 70% off final value fees. There is no easier way to make extra money online then selling unwanted goods and can take away much more cash with this offer.
Here is everything you need to know
- Get 70% off variable percentage final value fees (“FVF”) per listing in final value fees if the item sells and pay no insertion fee.
- A fixed order level fee of 30p and other fees, including any International fees, still apply.
- Can use on up to 100 listings
- Listings must start during the promotional period.
- Listings can be auction-style or fixed price format.
- The promotion start and end dates are included in the email we send to invited sellers.
- Items must sell within the first listing period.
How to claim the offer
To claim the offer all you need to do is follow this link or go to your my ebay selling page and scroll down to your promotions.
The offer is valid from the 12th of January Friday to the 15th January Monday- so this weekend dig out the loft or the garage and make some money on eBay.
It only lasts for one listing
No doubt this is a fantastic offer, but do note, that it only works for the first listing, which will if it doesn’t sell automatically re-list, and if it does, then this offer will not count, so make sure if only want to seel with these reduced fees, then make sure you cancel the listing when it is up.
But the good news is it works on auctions and buy-it-now listings.
I will certainly be seeing what I have that can go up on eBay, double whammy de-clutter house and make some money.